Wednesday, August 19, 2015

He's going to be a BIG Brother!

I created a page for my sweet son for a layout challenge over at the GrandDiva's Creative Corner & Creating with Paper and More blogs. It was fun to tell our parents we are expecting again because I do not think they were expecting it so soon (ha, neither were we!).


I used the sketch at GrandDiva's for the layout & the word challenge at Creating with Paper with the word BROTHER. Heath, my son, didn't really get it at first, but now that we are 3 months away and talk about it quite a bit, I think he is starting to understand what it means that he will be a Big Brother. However, he will still not be ready to share all his favorite people, I'm afraid! I cannot wait to meet my new little guy, and see how the two interact. I hope they will be best friends!

Thanks for looking! And check out my Instagram account (link to the left in the photo) to see other pages that I haven't blogged about.

2 comments:

  1. Awww how fun and what a great memory to scrap! My boys are 17 months apart and currently a Sophomore and Junior in high school. They have been best buds all their life and even though it was a little sooner than expected (2nd son), I wouldn't have it any other way! Enjoy! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page and great job with both challenges! Thank you for joining us in the August Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete