Sunday, August 16, 2015

Magical Love: a Disneyworld scrapbook page

A few weeks ago my little family of 3 took a quick vacay down to Disneyworld & it was FABULOUS! We had so much fun, and it was amazing to watch my son & his sweet wonder and excitement at the magic of everything.

I have since been very excited to document the trip, which is making the scrapbook come along nicely. I'm using Simple Stories "Say Cheese" collection to keep a theme throughout the book, and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I even was able to incorporate my second sketch challenge with this scrapbook & it has turned out to be one of my favorite pages!


I used the August sketch over at Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits blog. I love it! I also love that I have this "selfie" of my husband & I. Nowadays we do not get a ton of photos with just the two of us, and I'm sure they will become more rare as another little boy enters our family in November {yes, I went to Disneyworld in Florida in July while pregnant, & no, I do NOT recommend it!}.

Here's a close up of the title, which I, again, just love.

You can check out my Instagram for links to companies of some of the products used (link in photo on left sidebar). Go participate in the sketch challenges - you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, love the colours and your large title! Thank you for joining us at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete