Friday, August 21, 2015

Who's the fairest of them all?

Clearly, it's Snow White!

I really love this pocket page that I did documenting my son and me meeting Snow White at Disneyworld! I love when the characters kind of sneak out and if you're lucky enough to spot them, you can make a beeline and not wait in line too long. That's what we did here.

My son was so adorable around the princesses because he was so shy and bashful! They were really pretty :)


I used Mambi Pocket Page cards, except for the 4x6s which I made the backgrounds to with my Cricut and a Mambi paper pad. I used the Cricut to write Snow White's quote (which I felt was appropriate for my big kid excitement of meeting princesses) and to cut the apple and put some sparkle behind it. I also really love my washi tape tabs!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment