Friday, April 15, 2016

Young, Wild & Free - Liftapalooza at Scrapbook Challenges

Today we have another fun, Liftapalooza Challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges.

I used one of my favorite photos of my son's 3 year old shoot last year from our dear, talented friends at B+R Photo in Nashville.


Here is the original layout from which I scraplifted mine.


You can find more from Lynn at her blog, Lynn's Everyday Ideas.

I rotated her sketch since my photo was portrait, and not landscape. I cut the title with my Cricut with a free font, Shoreline Script.


Supplies:

Cardstock - Craftsmith by Michael's
Maroon and yellow Patterned Paper - unknown, garage sale find
Brown Patterned Paper - K & Company
Clear ephemera - Cedar Lane by Pink Paislee
Stamps - Studio Calico
Stencil - Hampton Art
Staples - We are Memory Keepers

Thank you for looking & go play along at Scrapbook Challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment