Sunday, June 12, 2016

First, lemme take a #selfie - GDT Lasting Memories

Today, I bring you another fun "All About Me" layout from my Guest Design Team experience over at Lasting Memories.

Today's prompt is "First, Let me Take a Selfie."

I'm not huge ont he selfie-taking, but on our recent trip to Universal Studios, it was my birthday and I was in Harry Potter world and I just did it! I used a selfie I took in Hogsmeade.


I once again used my Reminisce Wizarding 101 papers I found on Amazon. I created my title with the Cricut, and use some Halloween stamps for the Magic die. Obvs had to add an owl feather too.


The May or April Studio Calico kit had a bit of a HP theme, and so that sweet lightning bolt paper and sticker came from that.

Supplies:
White Cardstock - Craftsmith by Michael's
Red glasses paper and brown hat paper, perfecting sticker - Reminisce Wizarding 101
Lightning bolt paper and sticker, mirrored stars and magic stamp - Studio Calico

Thanks for looking, and go play along at Lasting Memories!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout. Love the papers and the owl feather. Nice selfie too for not taking many

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout and a great picture of you :) I love that you do stamping on your layouts too and fun papers for the atmosphere of the layout :)
    Tina
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete