Monday, June 06, 2016

Growing our family - a SBC sketch

Today we have a lovely sketch from Scrapbook Challenges.


It's a fun patchwork of pretty paper! I had a perfect Crate Paper stack of papers that coordinate so lovely with one another, that they were perfect for a photo from my cousin's wedding we recently attended. My son was the ring bearer. The bride was gorgeous, and the wedding was sweltering but beautiful!


I used papers from Crate Paper's Confetti Stack. The glitter letters are from Target's dollar spot. The gray alphas are Elle's Studio. And the beautiful die cut flowers are Maggie Holmes. ( You will see plenty of these popping up on my work here lately, and they were in a HUGE pack for only $1.50 at Tuesday Morning! #ftw!)

Thanks for looking, and go play along at Scrapbook Challenges this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment