Monday, June 20, 2016

Halloween Loot! - A SBC sketch layout

Today I bring you a fun layout I did for the Scrapbook Challenges sketch for today. I really love how this black & white page turned out!


I got an amazing deal on these Halloween stamps at the Studio Calico warehouse sale a while back & I just love them.


I used the evidence stamp to put the bit of journaling I wanted on the page. I tried to switch up the bat stamp a bit for some background stamping. I also used some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.


I used some baker's twine to wrap around the white alphas, just to add some dimension and a little more interest to the tiny title.


Supplies:

White Cardstock and Halloween Stamps - Studio Calico
Black & White Pattern Paper - Me and My Big Ideas
Glimmer Mist - tattered angels
White Alphas & Baker's Twine - Target $1-$3 spot.

Go play along over at scrapbook challenges - there's a good chance of winning a prize this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment