Wednesday, July 06, 2016

A colorful vacation - a SBC mood board challenge

Hello everyone!

Today I'm bringing you my inspiration piece from the mood board challenge at Scrapbook Challenges.


This is a photo from Honolulu, Hawaii. The mood board had so many fun colors, I decided a rainbow look was in order.


Supplies Used:
Background paper, pink, orange, turquoise and green papers - Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss
Red Paper - Fancy Pants Designs
Blue Paper - Pink Paislee Atlas
Blue swirl chipboard and glitter flower - me and my big ideas
flamingo - Chips by Pebbles
vacation veneer and puffy stickers - Studio Calico
Flair by Scrapbook Circle

Thanks for looking & go play along with Scrapbook Challenges!

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! I love your bright colors and that flamingo!

    ReplyDelete