Thursday, August 04, 2016

Cooling off your Sizzlin' Summer

Here today with another fine sketch from Scrapbook Challenges and the Sizzlin' Summer challenge.

How about cooling off with a snowy day in August?


Here's the original sketch:


I just loved this sweet photo of my little dude being mischeivious in the snow, so I printed it 5x7. When I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted the circles at the top to be something a little more than paper. I had this twine in the perfect color, and noticed it was coming off the spool & staying rounded & I loved it!


I used my Cricut to create some snowflakes which helped adhere the twine. I used the Cricut for my title too.


I hope you're feeling inspired by all the fun sketches so far in Sizzlin' Summer - more great ones to come!

Supplies:
Cardstock papers - Studio Calico
Glitter paper - DCWV glitter stack
Gemstone snowflakes - The Paper Studio
Twine - Michael's

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment