Monday, August 15, 2016

Couch Cuddles - a DCWV challenge

Happy Monday! (is there really such a thing?)

Today I'm bringing you a chilly little winter layout of my two sweet boys cuddling on the couch. When Lachlan was a tiny babe, Heath would ask to hold him, and look how sweet?! I could hardly stand it!


I used a sketch provided over at DCWV's August Stackaholic Challenge. I also used a free cut file I got from The Cut Shoppe!


I cut the circle from a glitter cardstock stack. I'm really feeling this cork paper lately too! I've been making all sorts of embellishments on my Cricut.


Couch cuddles!


Can't stop, won't stop scrapping these sweet little faces!

Supplies:
Kraft & blue/white papers - DCWV winter in the woods stack
Glitter circle - DCWV Glitter neutrals stack
Cork banner - DCWVV Cork stack
Mint alphas - A Beautiful Mess
Gray alphas - Elles Studio

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment