Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Happy happy mail! - my first YOUTUBE post!

Happy day everyone!

I'm bringing to you today a couple of pocket letters I have created recently, as well as my very first YouTube video (at least in the crafting realm).

I created this PL for the Felicity Jane paper swap. I was so blessed to be able to be paired with the sweetest partner. I videoed the things she sent me and they are so amazing. Hopefully will post that video soon!


Leah, my partner, told me she really likes the FJ kit feels, pastels with black and white, so I tried to stick with that theme.


She also stated she likes wood veneer, so I included some cuties.


I put some extras in the back, because I didn't want them to mar the front.

This is the PL for which I created my first papercrafting YouTube video. You can find it here:



Gimme some thumbs up if you like it, please!

I also recently joined the Hey Nae happy mail group on Facebook, and I'm thrilled I did so. The ladies in that group are generous, kind and so so talented! I get inspiration from them every day, as well as I have received beautiful mail already!

I created this PL for a woman in the group I had recognized from interactions on Instagram, and I think she really liked it.


The unicorn was a free cut file on cricut the week I made this mail, and she loved it because she is from Scotland, and said that is Scotland's national animal. What a coinkydink!


I'm loving creating this happy mail, and it will be a new part of my creative outlet! I get lots of inspiration for these pretty PLs from videos at Hey Nae and Call Me Crafty Al on their YouTube channels!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment