Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Happy Mail - My first FLIP BOOK!

Happy hump day, everyone!

Today, I'm bringing you the first happy mail I have made for my friend Cheryl!


I had a lot of fun making this happy mail, and I also learned a few things!


I will attempt sewing on my next book to keep the pockets together better.


I know some of the supplies included seem random, but they fit with projects Cheryl is currently working on, so hopefully she felt that when she received it! :)


Current obsession: Shaker pockets - I think we all know this about now. I got a big pack of this transparency paper. I'm taking suggestions of how to use it! :)


I'm also really feeling this cork paper right now!



I have also posted a very bad quality video of a flip through this book on my YouTube channel at Natalie Dill. I am also open to suggestions on how to get the quality up, as I am frustrated because I was using my DSLR on this one! I think it's an SD card issue, and I intend to acquire an HD video card and see if that helps.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment