Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Get UP! A Lasting Memories Challenge

Happy Hump Day (how is it hump day already?!)!

Today I have a very exciting announcement. I'm a new member of the Lasting Memories Design Team!

The sweet owners, Michele and Karen asked me to be a member of the Design Team, as they new me from a previous Guest Design Team contribution I did in June. This challenge blog is so wonderful and inspiring, I had to say yes! I am part of Team A, but I may very well be creating with Team B at times because the prompts are so fun!

I wish I could have made this announcement the day of the blog post announcing my new status, but we were out of town "roughing" it with no wifi! So here's a link to the wonderful Lasting Memories blog & my first challenge on their design team.

This month's theme is Directions & the first challenge is about going up. My layout is about GETTING UP on Christmas morning!


I just love my son's sweet little face as he's coming down the stairs to see what Santa left!


I can't get enough glitter Thickers, am I right?!


I popped up my sequins with some little foam adhesives. You can never have too much glitter or sparkle!


Yesterday Halloween crafts, today Christmas - You never know what I'm creating when! Haha

Supplies:

Background paper - The Paper Studio
Red glitter Thickers - American Crafts
Sequins - Basic grey
Frame - Simple Stories Say Cheese collection
Christmas tree - Recollections at Michael's

Thanks for looking & I hope you will play along at Lasting Memories!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome!! Your first LM layout as a DT. Love the frame, sparkle and ribbon. So perfect for our UP challenge! Thanks for the kind words!! :)

    ReplyDelete