Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Wild is Calling - a Lasting Memories Challege

Hey hey hey everyone!

Today I'm bringing you my second creation for the Lasting Memories design team and their September directional challenge. Today's prompt is the direction of IN. My photo was taken while I was IN a kayak on a recent camping trip at Reelfoot Lake in Tennessee.


I have been saving this delicious wood grain textured white cardstock that I found at the Studio Calico warehouse sale for just the right page. I thought a beautiful tree photo would be perfect, combined with the Echo Park Happy Camper Collection!

I also created a corresponding 6x8 pocket page with other photos from that weekend. They tell the story of how my husband and I were kayaking, and he had just jokingly called me Pocahontas. So, naturally, I was singing Paint with all the Colors of the Wind, and two bald eagles flew over our heads! It was super cool. Bald Eagles next at Reelfoot Lake, and they take some in when injured.


The yellow photo is a screen shot I took from the Crate Paper Instagram feed. Those trees growing out of the lake are amazing.

Supplies:
Patterned paper and stickers - Happy Camper by Echo Park
Cardstock, wood grain & alphas - Studio calico
Flair - Scrapbook Circle

Thanks for looking & go play along with the challenges over at Lasting Memories!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning photo on your layout. I love the paper, excuse me while I drool a bit over all the lovely details. The alpha are super cool too.

    ReplyDelete