Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Holiday Fun!

Even though I do not do my December album in a Daily format, I tend to have photos from almost every day in December!

Here we have another Santa photo op, as well as documenting seeing the lights at Jellystone in Nashville.  I love to collect ephemera to go in my scrapbook with photos and the Santa and "Santa's Village" bits on the journaling card are from a little ephemera business card we received at the campground.


 I love using the pocket pages with 2x2 photos to document days when I have lots of scrap-worthy photos.

We had a super fun afternoon & evening. After seeing the dancing lights at Jellystone, we went to dinner at Santa Fe, then we went to Build-a-Bear, and my oldest son made a bear for his baby brother for Christmas. Then we headed over to see the lights at Opryland Hotel! Definitely some traditional, Nashville Christmas fun!
























It's always nice when you can trade photo ops with strangers - so we have a family photo from our Opryland trip. Another shaker pocket needed to be made.


The last spread for today shows photos from one our family Christmas celebrations, which we always have the weekend before Christmas. I posted these pages previously, but enjoy them again with this compilation.


I cannot wait to see December Daily creations popping up on Instagram! Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment