Friday, January 06, 2017

A boyish happy mail

Well I know it seems like I'm wearing out this Authentique paper collection, but I promise they just seem to show up in sequential blog posts & none of these pages or projects appear together in a scrapbook!

Today I'm sharing a happy mail envelope flip book I created for a sweet lady named Fatimah in a swap group I am a part of on Facebook. She surprised me with an amazing happy mail all the way back before HALLOWEEN! And I unfortunately just had time to finish this response. These holiday times were super busy!


Fatimah and I both have two boys, so I created a boy themed flip book for her. Here I embossed a stamp on an old dictionary page, and I added some little boy themed/colored trading cards cut from the Authentique Darling Boy collection.

On the opposite side I made the paper clip with a chipboard piece from American Crafts.


 In the middle I have a quote card with a vellum envelope of sequins. One the last opening there is a shaker pocket.


The last envelope contains a few goodies for Fatimah to use in her crafting & some tea.


On the back I have a brown paper bag containing my note! The quote came from the branding strip off the paper.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment