Monday, January 23, 2017

Focus - a loaded envelope

Happy Monday, friends!

Today I'm bringing you the first loaded envelope that I've ever made! I sent this to my dear, scrappy friend, Cheryl, and she received it this weekend.

I created this happy mail around the theme of the One Little Word Cheryl chose for the year, Focus.


I really enjoyed making this envelope. The amazing Lorrie Nunemaker has a free cut file here!


This mail was very clip-centric - haha - but hopefully she can use them in her new Happy Planner!


I made the shaker pocket out of the negative from where I cut the title word.



I watercolored this little card - my first attempt at roses, and I don't hate it.


The inside of the envelope was filled with some planner goodies and some Disney Christmas things for scrapbooking!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment