Friday, January 13, 2017

Viva Donald! - a My Creative Sketches layout

Happy Fri-yay, y'all!

Today I'm bringing you a fun and bright page from my Disneyworld album that I created using a lovely sketch from My Creative Sketches.


I just got this awesome Becky Higgin's paper pack at my local Tuesday Morning & I loved this one and thought it would be a perfect match for Donald's Mexican poncho! Donald was the first character in the park that Heath saw on this trip to Disneyworld, and he (Donald) was super excited and made sure to document that he was #1 in Heath's autograph book!

We also had a lovely Mexican lunch in Epcot this day. Both of my boys enjoyed the Tres Caballeros boat ride with no wait!

Here is the original sketch:


Since Donald was stationed in Mexico & this sketch had a little banner at the top, I knew I had to do some papel picados for my layout! I created my own on my cricut.


I also recently picked up some fringe tape on clearance at Michael's. That, combined with this frilly ribbon really reminded me of pinatas, so they both made it on the page too!


I really enjoyed making this page, and when my photo order comes in, it will have a companion pocket page!

Supplies:
Paper - Becky Higgin's Sunshine edition paper pack
Alphas - studio calico
fringe tape - Michael's
Ribbon  - Crate Paper

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Fun layout! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete