Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Work it - some March 2016 Pocket Pages

I really worked towards my 2017 scrappy goal this weekend & completed a few pocket pages (my nemesis). I actually enjoyed it too. I guess I just need to complain enough about them, and inspiration will strike!

I am working my way through March of last year. (I also just decided I am going to print the whole year to display in pockets in my album, and scrap as I can, because who knows when I will actually be able to finish scrapping the entire year? It's already January 2017! But I'"m trying to take less photos this year, so we won't run into this problem again!)


I used some stamps and embossing on this 3x4 card. Easter is definitely a time you can get away with using pink on pages of boys!


Some more stamp embossing here too - I got a lot of random Easter stamps in the big box of stamps I acquired back in the fall.
The little frame from an old Studio Calico kit said 24/7 so I had to cover that up because it didn't make much sense to me!


All the random little phone photos of my Lachlan look great in B&W, so here we are.


I had a mini photo shoot with my boys on St. Patrick's day & you know I gotta scrap all the cutesy little photos.

This was a companion pocket page to a full layout I shared a while back here.


My Nana passed later that day, so I did a page with the last words she said to me. It was perfect for these photos I took that day.



I was happy about the amount of pages I completed this weekend! I'm in a scrappy groove & I'm ready to keep it going!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment