Monday, March 27, 2017

Birthday mini album - in a Traveler's Notebook!

And there's that old Monday again ...

But I hope to brighten your day with a little project today, a mini scrapbook of my son's first birthday photos in a Traveler's Notebook. Creating this project was so fun, quick and easy! If you're looking for a quick little book that can be completed in one setting - here ya go!


Partial paper sheets or 6x6 pads work great for these projects, along with washi tape & fun embellishments.


I used some project life cards here and stamps are another great thing to use in your TN!


I embossed those balloons with stamps and fussy cut them to match the photo. It was a fun little project.

You can check out a flip through of the entire album on my YouTube channel! I created the project specifically for the current Freckled Fawn design team call, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment