Sunday, April 30, 2017

4 on the 4th - a Lasting Memories Challenge

Hello, friends!

I hope you will join us over at Lasting Memories today for the kick off to our May challenges - yes, tomorrow is May. WHAT?!

This week's challenge is to use small embellishments (buttons, brads, bling, enamel dots, etc) to create BIG number(s) or letter(s) on your page.

Here is my layout for this challenge:


I used pompoms, star sequins, round sequins and a few other bits to create the number 4 for my title.



I love making fourth of July pages sparkly!


With two small boys, sometimes you just get what you get with group photos, as was the case with these two.



I hope you will play along with us over at Lasting Memories for this fun month of challenges!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment