Sunday, April 02, 2017

Somebunny is Hoppy - a LM challenge!

Hoppy April Sunday!

Today I'm bringing you a layout created for the first Lasting Memories challenge of the month - to use flowers on your page.

I had so much fun creating this layout with so many textures and layers!


You want flowers? Here's your flowers!

I used some gesso to soften my busy, gray flower paper. Then I sprayed Heidi Swapp shine in salmon and stamped some aqua floers. I used some cheesecloth for texture, along with some avocado bag which reminded me of green Easter grass.


I was generous with my flower placement. I used the same salmon HS shine to color some of my small white flowers to bring out more of the pinky color.


I had a lot of fun with the layers. I used a lot from the Pink Paislee Citrus bloom stack and from my scrap bins!


I have quite a few of these giant alphas I picked up at the SC sale a while back (fingers crossed for another soon this year!) and they're sooo big, I've not even used them yet. I just went with it though. They went well with my pinks and I actually love how it turned out!

Supplies:
Easter egg paper - American Crafts
Gray flower paper - Pink Paislee Citrus Bloom
Green alphas - Amy Tangerine
Pink alphas and flower stamp - Studio Calico
Large flowers - Prima
Small flowers - Recollections by Michael's
Striped washi - Freckled Fawn

Thanks for looking & play along with all our spring themed challenges this month at Lasting Memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment