Monday, June 26, 2017

Family Retreat

Hey everyone!

Today, I'm sharing another "rare" double page layout. I created this page with photos from a fall, family retreat.


Here is the left page alone:


And the right page alone:


I used the bag technique again, to house all the extra photos I had.



I really love this cute collection from CraftSmith Co - I feel like mixing the blue into the fall palette is unique.


I still love inking the edges to help things stand out better. Do you still ink? Or no way?


Totally did not plan to make the papers coordinate with my boys' clothes, but hey - it works! I sewed some orange twine into my borders in random spots for added texture.



I cut the glitter title from some cardstock & used some puffy letters for retreat. I seriously cannot get enough of skinny puffy alphas!

Supplies:
Paper - CraftSmith Co.
Alphas - Fancy Pants
Autumn Blessings ephemera - Echo Park
Fall stickers - Me and My Big Ideas

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment