Thursday, June 08, 2017

How many photos can one layout hold?

Hey hey hey!

Today I'm bringing you a layout defnitely out of my normal realm - a double page spread! I had printed many small photos from our zoo trip earlier this year & wanted them to fit on one page. I spied this little bag a dear friend sent in a scrappy care package, and this double page spread came alive!


I managed to fit 21 photos on this sucker! What's the most number of photos you have ever put on a page??


I love this Pink Paislee Atlas collection & it was perfect to keep it low key enough for all the photos. And it matched my bag so well!


I highlighted some of my favorite photos with an orange border to tie together the orange theme.


Even more photos! I used my Cricut to cut these little files & to write the words on the tabs. Then I put our tickets & more photos on them, and tucked them in the bag.


This would also be a fun way to tuck away a long story you'd like to tell in your scrapbook.


I tried to keep my embellishments pretty minimal, since the photos make the page busy enough.


Ha that sticker says spring, which it was, but this day at the zoo felt more like Summer!


I never really knew what to use that little mask ephemera for, but the zoo was perfect! Pays to be a crafty hoarder, I say, LOL!

'

I love how this turned out. I wanted to be able to see the dots well, so I used vellum & some transparent embellishments. LOVE!



I enjoyed making this double page, and I"m happy with how many photos I fit on the layout. It definitely took me some time!

Leave a comment with how many photos is the  most you've fit on a layout!



Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment