Monday, July 17, 2017

AK @ Christmas

Well today I'm wishing I was at Disney, so I am going to post another Christmas at Disney page to fill the void!

I have created 6x12 divider pages for the different parks in my Disney album from our last trip. So, I had the backside of the 6x12 to fill, and I used this great photo from PhotoPass of the Tree of Life to complete the project.


I LOVE creating this size layout! It comes together so quickly & it's just fun!


A bit of a sway from my traditional red and green Christmas pages, I still kept the sparkle! I used some gold foil pages with black and white. I sewed around the layout to adhere the sequins in black and gold. I switch between a straight and a zigzag stitch for a little interest. I was trying to find subtle ways to embellish the page without overwhelming the layout due to its size.


I added some ribbon for some texture. Man, I love those polka dots!


That tree is so beautiful. I cannot wait to get back to Animal Kingdom for the new Pandora section of the park. I've heard amazing things!

I hope you're inspired by Scrappy Christmas in July over on the Instagrams. Falalalala!

Background paper - Crate Paper, Dear Lizzy, Documentary 
Gold foil papers - Mambi, Modern Metallics 
Triangle paper - Crate paper, Maggie Holmes, Confetti 
Washi tape - Recollections by Michael's 
Alphas - Thickers, American Crafts

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment