Saturday, July 01, 2017

Scrappy Christmas in July!

You heard me right, my friends! It's Christmas in July!

It's one of my favorite subjects to scrapbook, so I had already begun thinking of a little blog series for some Christmas in July pages. But then, a sweet friend, Tracey Fox, suggested Scrappy Christmas in July on Instagram and in our Scrap Gals community, and this became a THANG, y'all!

You can find our projects on the Instagram by searching the hashtag #scrappyChristmasinJuly.

I'm kicking off my participation today with a pocket page I created for my Disneyworld Christmas album, complete with a YouTube process video! It's my first process video for pocket pages, so let me know what you think and gimme a thumbs up if you like!


I love a classic, green and red Christmas color scheme. I was inpsired to include a couple white background cards by this great little "merry" card scored at the Studio Calico sale a while back.


Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is an amazing event! I'm sure you will see more pages about this par-tay this month.


#MVMCP is another hashtag you can search on Instagram for some magical Christmas inspiration. That castle, tho, y'all.


Is anyone else in the Christmas spirit, at least for scrapbooking purposes, yet?!


Stay tuned for a super busy, scrappy month!



Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment