Sunday, July 16, 2017

Stay LITTLE - a LM challenge

My third challenge is up today at the Lasting Memories blog! Today's challenge is to use a BIG title to document a BIG adventure!


What bigger adventure is there than parenthood?!

I took these sweet photos at the zoo of my little baby boy, and I just implore him to stay little! I wish these chubby sweet features and baby curls would last forever.


I double embossed the chipboard frames to highlight my favorites, and I picked out a ton of ephemera - basically all the bits I had that matched my layout.


I used my new Shimmerz Acritonez in Jade to stencil the hearts. It was more teal than  I expected, but let's be real, when is any shade of blue and green a problem here?

I cut the 'little' word with my Cricut and popped it up with foam dots.


I also used my Ink Road call me maybe stamp with the stencil background, along with somme Heidi Swapp shine.

I added a few sequins in teal, yellow and pink to round out the shine.

I hope you will play along with my third July prompt over at Lasting Memories and use a BIG title on your scrapbook layout this week!

Supplies:
Background - Pink Paislee
Ephemera - Shimelle, Bella BLVD, Studio Calico, Simple Stories,
Alphas - Cricut Outline font
"Stay" alphas - American Crafts Thickers
Chipboard - Maya Road
Heart stencil - Shimelle
Paint - Shimmerz
Heart Stamp - The Ink Road


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment