Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Handsome & a little rude

Hey hey hey!

Happy August! There are so many fun & exciting things happening this month. My term on The Ink Road Design Team begins, I'm participating in not one, but two projects for the Scrap Gals 100 Day Project, and other fun plans are up my sleeves!

Today I'm posting a pocket page companion layout to a 12x12 layout I completed for the Ink Road August challenge. Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties, the challenge isn't quite in full swing yet, so the 12x12 layout will remain a mystery until the challenge is posted! But I will share it's companion page, and you can take that as a sneaky peek!


The page is full of photos, but the expressions were just too much in each one - I couldn't get rid of any!


My oldest was not feeling a photo shoot this Easter day, and he was smiling here against his will, probably about a fart joke...


... and the little one thinks he is supposed to stick his tongue out for photos - thanks to Snapchat!


I used scraps from the 12x12 coordinating page to bring the colors and patterns across to this pocket page spread.


I'm trying to be very aware of including the story with my pages, so I journaled about how sometimes you don't get shots of both boys together or smiling because THAT'S REAL LIFE. We have so much real life right now with a 1 yo and a 4 yo. Ha!

Be sure to check out my 100 days projects on the Instagram.


The hashtag for my scrappy project is #SG100daysprojectpocketpalooza. The goal is to fill at least one pocket of a pocket page each day and hopefully make a dent in all the ones I need to complete! Find that @scrappinhappy. Also check out everyones' projects under the tag #SG100daysproject.

I also decided to do a photo project which I will share on my personal IG account @nataliedill. It's the hashtag #whereIstand, which I belive will be a unique perspective on our everyday life - documenting our events from a photo of our feet. That will be a fun mini album!

Thanks for looking today, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment