Friday, August 25, 2017

Summer YOLO - a Stuck?! sketch

Happy Fri-yay, y'all!

I'm bringing another layout created with a Stuck?! sketch today.


I loved this fun diagonal sketch!


I stash busted some old, favorite ribbon on the diagonal, and used one of my favorite papers from the Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection.


No joke, ice cream was life on this cruise ship! Haha!


I used these pebbles ice cream pieces to layer around my photo and scraps from Crate Paper and a card from MAMBI, and the colors worked pretty well with the Simple Story collection - I love when that works out.



As usual, I had so much fun creating with a Stuck?! sketch!

Supplies:
Paper, YOLO card, stickers - Simple Stories
Ribbon - American Crafts
Ice cream - Pebbles
Green layering card - MAMBI
red and yellow layering papers - Crate Paper

Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun summer page! Love the patterned paper choices. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and sweet embellishing! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colourful and summery. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete