Sunday, January 07, 2018

Love you more than Gummy Bears!

Hello, friends!

Today I'm over on the Lasting Memories blog with this springy layout using the word LOVE for our weekly word focus.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm over this bitter cold around here! So I decided to escape through my scrapbooking and create a BRIGHT warm layout to get away from the cold, at least for a bit.


I picked up this adorable gummy bear paper from an amazing sale from Paper Issues the other day - and it totally inspired my layout!


To add a little masculinity, I embossed some white cardstock in wood grain and hid it behind some paper peeks.


 I grabbed some pocket cards from my stash to tie in the gummy bear colors with expansive yellow paper, and used some colorful alphas to bring them all together.


I used all the Easter outtakes of these two crazy boys for this fun spring layout. I added some random alphas from a dwindling pack to bring the turquoise down the page and tie with the camera. I also embossed this white strip in woodgrain to match the paper peeks.


I love these sweet faces! It's so easy to incorporate the word LOVE on your page, so you should definitely play along with this week's challenge at Lasting Memories.


Supplies:
Gummy Bear paper - pebbles
Yellow/aqua - Illustrated Faith
Cardstock sticker Hearts and alphas - Illustrated Faith
Love puffy sticker - Fancy Pants
White alphas - American crafts
Aqua alphas and orange label sticker - Studio Calico
Lime doily - Recollections by Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment