Saturday, January 06, 2018

Sip Sip Hooray!

Happy weekend, y'all!

I'm getting a little tired of these frigid temps, so I'm over here scrapping some summer layouts!


I added some sweet little Cocoa Daisy fronds to a circle and cut it with my Cricut. 

I couldn't decide if I wanted my embossed boardwalk on white with turquoise distress or vice versa, so I did both.


I typed on some labels for some journaling and added a sparkly coconut. I used some Navy twine to pull the navy from the alphas into the rest of my layout.


I have an  Instagram board of quotes, and I recently added Sip Sip Hooray to it. It was so perfect for this layout! I added "it's Vacay" to it as well because I LOVE it.


I added some sequin/puffy sticker clusters to tie the metallic from the alphas through the rest of the page.


I used some paint to try to add some opaque white splatters. It didn't work out as well as I wanted, but it'll do.


Wishing I was on the beach right now!

Supplies:
Frond paper - Amy Tangerine
labels, dot tag, puffy stickers, striped alphas - My Minds Eye
Coconut - Jolee's
Metallic alphas - American Crafts, Dear Lizzy
Cut files - cocoa daisy

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment