Sunday, May 06, 2018

The 14th of Feb - a LM page

Hey friends!

We have a fun challenge shaping  up for you over at the Lasting Memories page, and this week's focus is on hearts!

All you have to do is create a page with hearts. Here is my inspiration:


I did this spread about this year's Valentine's day in my travelers notebook from Rock Your Notebook.

This Illustrated Faith paper was perfect! I stenciled some matching hearts on the opposite page with my ink blenders.


I love this super quick way to document our everyday moments.


But really those cookies tho - bahahaha! Oooops. The kids never knew, I'm sure.



My boys loved their donuts and "pink" milk. I just popped a couple coordinating stickers and some thickers on and the page came together so quickly!.

I hope you will join us in our challenge this week at Lasting Memories!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work with all those hearts and sweet photos! Great example for the Lasting Memories Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete